English at Home #7

Hello! Today we are going to learn how to express an opinion, agreement, disagreement and the questions with "Do".



Pay attention to the following video, here you´ll hear how some tv shows use the expressions "So do I" or "Neither do I"








The following video is our today's class. Listen carefully and if you have any questions please contact me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbj1oJfh0qg



Let's practice with some exercises. Today I have a worksheet and a quizz. Let's see how much you learnt:

1) In this worksheet you have to complete the questions using "do" or "does". 


2)  This is a quizz. You have to chose the best option to complete each question. 



If you want more practice, pay attention to the following story and while you are reading, listening and watching use expressions like "So do I" or "Neither do I" according of what the character says. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE8ttvPACeg





You are doing amazing! Open your workbook on page 40 and 41. Do activities 7, 8 and 9. You have to complete and to create some questions.


PROJECT:

Record yourself answering the following questions: “Do you like music?”, “Do you like to read?”, “Do you have a pet?”, “Do you like super heroes?”, “Do you think that aliens exist?”. To each question you have to add an extra information, for example: “Do you like music? Yes, I do. I like pop music”. You have to send me your video or your voice tape before Saturday 30th at 10:30 a.m. 



WORKBOOK'S ANSWERS:


PAGE 39:

EXERCISE 3:

1) E, 2) A, 3) B, 4) F, 5) D, 6) C

EXERCISE 4:

1) Get up, seven thirty  2) Have breakfast, eight o'clock  3) Brush my teeth, eight thirty  4) Go to school, nine o'clock  5) Go home, four o'clock  6) Go to bed, nine thirty

EXERCISE 5: It's with your own information.

PAGE 40:

EXERCISE 6:

1) Maya  2) Eva and Ken    3) Eva and Maya  4) Ken







Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

English At Home #8

English at Home #10